Our Professional Services
My Floor Needs, LLC, is a full service floor care provider for residential and commercial clients. We specialize in the care and maintenance of all your floor care needs. Our services include carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, striping and waxing, buffing and/or polishing, concrete polishing and cleaning, and hardwood resurfacing.
- Our carpet cleaning is done with the equipment that gets results. We use the Rotovac 360 carpet powerhead. The machine spins in a rotary motion, and the bottom of the machine contains three jets and three vacuum ports. As the machine spins at very high speeds, it is simultaneously spraying water out of the jets and vacuuming immediately. This function ensures that each strand of carpet fiber is getting cleaned in a 360 degree rotation and, since the water is immediately vacuumed up, it improves on the drying time.
- Our tile and grout cleaning is done with a combination of chemicals, tools, and equipment. This process is more labor intensive because grout lines are more porous and cleaning them requires more labor in scrubbing the areas. Scrubbing with the correct chemicals and equipment get the results you are looking for.
- Our stripping and waxing service can be done on many different types of flooring. We are particularly careful about focusing on the little details of the job because that is what is reflected when the job is done. When the stripping is completed, a solution is applied to neutralize the exposed area to help improve the bonding of the new finish. We will apply any type of finish our customers request.
- Our buffing and/or polishing is accomplished with different types of equipment and pads to achieve positive results. The selection of equipment is critical because the pads come in all different weights and spin at different rates. Therefore, knowing the floor surface and selecting the proper equipment and pads to assist provides better results.
- Our concrete cleaning and polishing is conducted with the proper equipment and chemicals. Our focus in achieving great results is assisted by the type of chemicals that are used. All of the chemicals that we use are developed by manufactures in the concrete industry. Using these chemicals produces much better results for our clients.
- Our hardwood resurfacing is conducted with a vacuum attachment that reduces the debris that is generated from sanding hardwood floors. We are able to sand the entire floor down to the original state of the wood. We then apply the stain and finish. If sanding the entire floor is not needed, another process allows us to lightly sand the floor enough that a new coat of finish will bond to the existing one. This process is less expensive but still gives the customer floors that look new and rejuvenated.
My Floor Needs is a diverse floor care company. We take great pride in our work and the results speak for themselves. If you have a need for our services, we offer free consultation. Please contact us at 888-67-MYFLOOR or email@example.com to set up an appointment.